Monday, May 31, 2010

Bucket List

31 Things To Do Before I Die



1. Get 1 of the photos I took published in a magazine, {National Geographic}
2. Make an unforgettable difference in someone’s life, be someones mentor.
3. Fly in a hot air balloon
4. Swim with dolphins
5. Design a room that goes on TV {Top Billing} or in a magazine
6. Go to Kimberly
7. Go on safari
8. Have my own photo shoot
9. Play with wildlife
10.Visit London/Paris
11.Send Mummy and Daddy on a dream holiday overseas
12.Do a photography course
13.Build my own book database, include movies, music & book collection
14.Scrapbook
15.Own a good camera {Nikon}
16.Become closer to GOD
17.Go to Mauritius/Bahamas
18.Learn how to play the piano
19.Learn to cook like a chef
20.Have my Portrait painted
21.Give daddy a dozen red roses and tell him I love him
22.Invest in the stock market and make millions
23.Fall deeply in love – helplessly and unconditionally
24.Scuba dive
25.Learn how to ballroom dance
26.Create an online art gallery of my favorite photos
27.Visit Mayapur

No comments:

Post a Comment